Our website address is: https://www.fiordagerola.eu.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR 679/2016 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data and of Legislative Decree 101/2018.
This information describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it, as well as the processing practices of the data transmitted by the data subject to the Data Controller through this site.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter, also, “Regulation” or “GDPR “), Our company Fior d’Agerola with registered office in Via Santa Maria, 43 – 80051 Agerola (NA), is constantly committed to ensuring that the processing of your Personal Data, voluntarily made available to Fior d’Agerola, is always based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Categories of data processed
While browsing the Fior d’Agerola site, you can acquire information about the visitor in the following ways:
- navigation data: some personal data acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website, during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the site, the time of access, the stay on the single page;
- other categories of data: all personal data provided by the visitor / interested party through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives promoted, launched, organized and / or advertised by Fior d’Agerola alone or in partnership with third parties, by writing to an e-mail address of the to request information or by calling one of our numbers or using other connection systems to have direct contact with customer service . Among these: personal data (such as: name, surname), company name, VAT number, address, house number, city, postal code, Province, Country, date of birth, e-mail address, landline and / or mobile phone number , an identification number, an online identifier (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The processing of personal data you have made available to Fior d’Agerola has the following purposes:
- Sending information and commercial communications, including of a promotional nature, including the sending of our newsletter, advertising material and / or offers of goods and services, by any means including, by way of example and not limited to, mail, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS from Fior d’Agerola as well as from physical or legal entities contractually linked to Fior d’Agerola who send communications on behalf of Fior d’Agerola following your eventual and specific consent;
- allow and manage your membership / subscription to offers, promotions;
- allow you to use the products and / or services, as well as to carry out the activities reserved for you by virtue of subscribing to offers, promotions, events;
- for administrative and accounting purposes and for the fulfillment of obligations under current legislation.
The legal bases of the purposes described above are the execution of your request as an interested party and the consents you have expressed.
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points b), c) and d) of section 2, the provision of your personal data is mandatory. Your refusal and / or the provision of inaccurate and / or incomplete information would prevent:
- with reference to the purpose referred to in point b): your adhesion / registration to offers, promotions;
- with reference to the purpose referred to in point c): to use the products and / or services, as well as to carry out the activities reserved for you by virtue of the accessions and registrations to offers, promotions and events;
- with reference to the purpose referred to in point d): for Fior d’Agerola, the execution of administrative-accounting activities and the fulfillment of regulatory obligations.
With reference to the additional purposes highlighted in point a), the provision of your personal data, and consent to the processing of the same for the aforementioned purposes, is optional. However, your refusal to provide your data and / or consent for processing relating to the aforementioned purposes and / or the provision of inaccurate and / or incomplete information could prevent the Company from:
- with reference to the purpose referred to in point a): the sending of promotional communications by Fior d’Agerola.
Methods of processing
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic (platforms, etc.) and / or telematic tools, for the time strictly necessary and with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Recipient Categories of recipients of personal data
The Personal Data collected may be shared, for the purposes referred to in section 2 above, with the Managers designated by Fior d’Agerola and the persons in charge of processing personal data appointed by the Company in the exercise of their functions.
Your personal data may be disclosed to any qualified persons that they provide to
Fior d’Agerola performance or services instrumental to the purposes indicated in the previous par. 2 such as, by way of example, associated companies; suppliers, banking and / or insurance institutions or other subjects and / or entities that provide on behalf of Fior d’Agerola.
- the management and / or maintenance of websites and electronic and / or telematic tools used by Fior d’Agerola;
- assistance and consultancy in the field of marketing and communication;
- to the management of membership / registration for offers, promotions, training courses and events, as per par. 2 point b;
- sending information and promotional communications, including commercial ones, advertising material and / or offers of goods and services;
No disclosure of your data will be made.
Your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller and / or by the Joint Data Controllers within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons (including cloud services) it becomes necessary to use subjects located outside the European Union, we inform you from now on that these subjects will be appointed as Data Processors pursuant to and for the effects referred to in Article 28 of the Regulations and the transfer of your Personal Data to these subjects, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulations. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to guarantee the most complete protection of your Personal Data by basing this transfer: (a) on adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; (b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation; (c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules.
It is possible to have more information, on request, from the Data Controller at the contacts indicated.
Duration of treatment and criteria used for data retention
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes mentioned above in compliance with the principles of minimization and limitation of conservation pursuant to art. 5.1. e) of the Regulations. The data processed for the purpose a) will be kept in compliance with the terms prescribed by law for the type of activity or until the consent is revoked or until the right to object is exercised as provided for by art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679.
The data processed for the purposes b), c), d) kept for as long as you adhere to the same programs and for a period of 10 years following the termination of the relationship, unless the need for further conservation arises, for allow Fior d’Agerola to defend its rights and / or comply with regulatory, administrative or tax obligations;
Rights of the interested party
We inform you that at any time with regard to your data, you can exercise the rights provided within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 7 and 15-22 of the Regulation.
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the managers and of any representative designated pursuant to Art. 3.1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or commercial communication;
It also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 RGPD (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain. The interested party has the right to revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation.
For the exercise of these rights, please contact the Data Controller via the email address email@example.com, this request will be provided with appropriate feedback within the time frame provided for by the GDPR.
The website can use so-called social plug-ins, special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of social networks, such as the “like” function of Facebook, directly within the website.
All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
When you visit a page of our site and interact with the plug-in (eg by clicking the “Like” button) or decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the social network platform and stored therefrom.
The Data Controller declines any responsibility for any request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and for the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
Cookie & Policy
What are Cookies
Cookies are packets of information, in the form of text files, which are sent from a web server, for example the site, to the user’s Internet browser, stored on the computer that automatically stores them, and automatically sent back to our servers or third-party servers that we use at each subsequent access to the site. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session: these are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site, avoiding the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
- Persistent: these are cookies that remain stored on your computer’s hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), by setting the highest level of protection.
- Technicians: these are cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site, only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical: these are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not previously been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique.
These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs: cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
- Widgets: this category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, facebook, google +, twitter cookies are widgets. c) Advertising: this category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons: this category includes snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
How cookies are used
The use of permanent technical cookies or session cookies is strictly limited to the purposes necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and its applications. The technical cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing.
Cookies for which consent is required
Furthermore, if you give your consent through one of the simplified methods described in the information presented at the time of your first access to a Fior d’Agerola site or by following the instructions below, Fior d’Agerola may install and / or leave install to the third-party companies indicated below, additional cookies, so-called profiling, for which you can choose to modify or withdraw the consent given in whole or in part through the following links:
Third party cookies
For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies known to Fior d’Agerola could implement through cookies, click on the following links for the provision or non-provision of consent following the relative indications, after reading the different information:
- Facebook Through the Fior d’Agerola sites, Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with social network features and services: https://www.facebook.com/ policies / cookies /.
- Twitter Through the Fior d’Agerola sites, Twitter, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with social network features and services: https://support.twitter.com/ articles / 20170519-use-of-cookies-and-other-similar-technologies-by-twitter.
- Linkedin Through the Fior d’Agerola sites, Linkedin, if you give your consent, will be able to process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services: http://it.linkedin.com/ legal / cookie-policy.
We remind you that you can set your internet browser software (eg Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) in such a way as not to accept cookies, including technical ones, by activating the so-called “anonymous browsing”, and that in this case no data it will be treated through these systems.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences you have set for Fior d’Agerola sites (for this reason it would be advisable for you to periodically visit this page to double-check your preferences).
For more information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- GoogleChrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platfor%3DDesktop&hl=it);
- Microsoft Edge (https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy);
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/260971/description-of-cookies);
- MozillaFirefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie);
- Safari Desktop(https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=it_IT);
- Safari Mobile (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265);
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html).
The “social buttons” are visible on the site to allow the user to use the registration information of social networks, including:
to request registration / subscription to the services offered by Fior d’Agerola.
These platforms may deposit cookies on the user’s device via the site (third-party cookies), in order to collect information on the user’s navigation.
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/);
- Twitter (https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies);
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy);
- Instagram (https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it);
Cookies – Acceptance or rejection of cookies
Cookie – Duration of processing
The cookies managed by Fior d’Agerola have a maximum duration of 730 days, except for voluntary renewals made by the user / interested party by reiterating consent.
Cookie – Rights of the interested party
Any request for information, clarification or exercise of rights can be addressed to the Data Processor at the following addresses: DPO
Fior d’Agerola headquarters in Via Santa Maria, 43 – 80051 Agerola (NA) or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller and Responsible for the processing of personal data
The Data Controller is Fior d’Agerola. This information may be subject to updates and changes, therefore Users are invited to periodically visit this page / section to learn about the methods of processing personal data collected by Fior d’Agerola.